This annual event focuses on bushcraft, survival and primitive living. It’s a laid back event where knowledge and skills are shared around camp and campfire.
Learning opportunities include:
- Natural Tinder & Fire Lays
- Fire Starting Methods (Flint & Steel, Bow Drill, Solar Ignition)
- Building Natural Shelters
- Making Natural Cordage
- Knots and Lashings
- Basic Navigation (Map, Compass, Pacing Beads)
- Basic First Aid (Self Aid)
- Primitive Trapping (Figure 4, Deadfalls, Snares)
- Wood Carving
- Foraging Wild Edibles
- Camp Cooking
- And More!
Get tickets through Eventbright